|NIFT MFM Exam Analyser||Details on NIFT-MFM Exam, Syllabus, Exam Analysis, Cut offs, Tips and more|
|NIFT MFM Question Bank with Self Assessor||More than 50000 questions subjectwise, topicwise, chapterwise with facilty to create your own test based of parameters
- 180 Subject & Chapter Tests (Per Month) for NIFT MFM Entrance Exam
|NIFT MFM Mock Tests with Test Simulator||- 15 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for NIFT MFM Entrance Exam|
|NIFT MFM Report and Analytics||Test History for each attempted NIFT-MFM test with individual analytics|
|NIFT MFM Comparative Study||NIFT MFM Mock Tests taken are compared with Toppers and Average Students|
|Number of Test Per Day (12 Tests)||Self Assessor/Topic Tests - 6 Tests
Test Simulator/Mock Tests - 6 Tests
|NIFT MFM Study Materials (Free)||NIFT MFM Smart Learning has videos, study materials, notes and other help keyword wise and topic wise from large pool of knowledge.|
#Mark: EaseToLearn now has exclusive microsite for NIFT MFM Exams. Please click on easetolearn.in/nift-mfm for one stop on everything about NIFT MFM Exams.
The selection process of NIFT MFM comprises of Written test comprising of a General Ability Test (GAT) followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI) for shortlisted candidates of the written examination.
GENERAL ABILITY TEST (GAT) : This test will comprise of various sub-tests as given below :
1) Quantitative Ability
2) Communication Ability and English Comprehension
3) Analytical and Logical Ability
4) General Knowledge and Current Affairs
5) Case Study
Click Here For NIFT MFM Online Free Mock test Series
1) Quantitative Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the quantitative ability of the candidates. The sub test consists of questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion and Distance.
2) Communication Ability and English Comprehension: This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the candidates in day to day communication in English. It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings, comprehend a situation from a given passage etc.
3) Analytical Ability and Logical Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s inference and logic from the given information and evaluate the candidate’s ability to identify the logic or reason involved in a particular problem given and applying it in solving the problem. Concepts and practice of creative and lateral thinking are likely to be useful.
4) General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.
5) Case Study: This sub-test is based on a situation of an industry environment. It helps to evaluate the candidates managerial ability.