|CDS Exam Analyser||Details on CDS Exam, Syllabus, Exam Analysis, Cut offs, Tips and more|
|CDS Question Bank with Self Assessor||More than 50000 CDS questions in 400 Topics subjectwise, topicwise, chapterwise with facilty to create your own test based of parameters. More than 6000 keywords/keyconcepts to create self tests
- 180 Subject & Chapter Tests (Per Month) for CDS Exam
|CDS Mock Tests with Test Simulator||- 10 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for CDS Paper I English
- 10 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for CDS Paper II General Knowledge
- 10 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for CDS Paper III Elementary Mathematics
|CDS Report and Analytics||Test History for each attempted CDS test with individual analytics|
|CDS Comparative Study||CDS Mock Tests taken are compared with Toppers and Average Students|
|Number of CDS Test Per Day (12 Tests)||Self Assessor/Topic Tests - 6 Tests
Test Simulator/Mock Tests - 6 Tests
|CDS Study Materials (Free)||CDS Smart Learning has videos, study materials, notes and other help keyword wise and topic wise from large pool of knowledge.|
#Mark: EaseToLearn is providing an exclusive platform for your CDS 2023 complete preparation. Get the latest updated mock test series, previous year question papers, CDS Question Bank, and Study material. Sign-up on easetolearn.in/CDS to get a free trial & check how our responsive teaching faculty will connect you with the latest updated materials.
CDSSMART LEARNING- In ETL smart learning you get free study materials in MY STUDY ROOM for your CDS preparation.
CDS Smart Learning has free videos, study materials, notes and other help keyword wise and topic wise from large pool of knowledge.
The study material is available for CDS. As the content is vast, we brief outlines of some of the CDS study material for your perusal.
To resolve your doubts and questions about the quality of our CDS online Tests, we suggest you to Click Here and register Free of Cost and take CDS tests for your preparation.
Best ways to prepare for CDS 2023:
1. Best Book to prepare your knowledge in all subjects is “General Knowledge Manual by Pearson Publication – writer Thorpe & Thorpe
2. NCERT Books class 6th to 12th for Social Studies
3. NCERT History books class 11th & 12th
4. History of Medieval India - writer Satish Chandra
5. A History of Modern India - writer Bipin Chandra
6. For Indian Polity : Our Parliament & Our Constitution - writer Kashyap Subhash
7. India Year Book
8. R.S.Agarwal for quantitative aptitude.
9. Indian Economy – writer Dutta & Sundram
10. Objective General English: writer R.S. Aggarwal
11. Magazines Pratiyogita Darpan, Competition Success Review (CSR), & Yojana help you understand the latest development around the country
12. The Newspapers The Hindu will help the aspirants in vocabulary & general awareness.
#Note : The information provided above is just indicative information of what is provided, and available. We make no such claim about the accuracy and reliability of this information. For more accurate/current information, please visit or contact the concerned institute/college/authorities.