|NIFT MFTECH Exam Analyser||Details on NIFT MFTECH Exam, Syllabus, Exam Analysis, Pattern, Cut offs, Tips for Preparation and more|
|NIFT MFTECH Question Bank with Self Assessor||More than 50000 NIFT MFTECH Questions Subjectwise, Topicwise, Chapterwise with facility to create your own test based of parameters which include NIFT MFTECH Previous years old Question Papers.
- 180 Subject & Chapter Tests (Per Month) for NIFT MFTech Entrance Exam
|NIFT MFTECH Mock Tests with Test Simulator||- 15 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for NIFT MFTech Entrance Exam|
|NIFT MFTECH Report and Analytics||Test History for each attempted NIFT MFTECH Test with individual analytics. You get detailed real-time Analysis of NIFT MFTECH Test Papers.|
|NIFT MFTECH Comparative Study||All India Rank of NIFT MFTECH Mock Tests taken are compared with Toppers and Average Student.|
|Number of Test Per Day (12 Tests)||Self Assessor/Topic Tests - 6 Tests
Test Simulator/Mock Tests - 6 Tests
|NIFT MFTech Study Materials (Free)||NIFT MFTech Smart Learning has videos, study materials, notes and other help keyword wise and topic wise from large pool of knowledge.|
#Mark: EaseToLearn now has exclusive microsite for NIFT MFTECH 2023 Entrance Exams Online Preparation. Please click on easetolearn.in/NIFT MFTECH-entrance-exams for one stop on everything about NIFT MFTECH Exams Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Notification, Application form, old papers and NIFT MFTECH Entrance Exam Online Mock test Series.
EaseToLearn now has exclusive microsite for NIFT Entrance Exams: -
NIFT MASTER OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY
The selection process of NIFT MFTech comprises of written test comprising of a General Ability Test (GAT) followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI) for shortlisted candidates of the written examination.
The candidates applying for this programme will be administered with General Ability Test (GAT) for the written entrance examination.
GENERAL ABILITY TEST (GAT): This test will comprise of various sub-tests
as given below:
1) Quantitative Ability
2) Communication Ability and English Comprehension
3) Analytical and Logical Ability
4) General Knowledge and Current Affairs
5) Case Study
1) Quantitative Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the quantitative ability of the candidates. The sub test consists of
questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion and Distance.
2) Communication Ability and English Comprehension: This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the
candidates in day to day communication in English. It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding
meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings, comprehend a situation from a given
3) Analytical Ability and Logical Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s inference and logic from the
given information and evaluate the candidate’s ability to identify the logic or reason involved in a particular problem given
and applying it in solving the problem. Concepts and practice of creative and lateral thinking are likely to be useful.
4) General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.
5) Case Study: This sub-test is based on a situation of an industry environment. It helps to evaluate the candidates managerial ability.
M.F Tech will also have some questions from engineering field.
Short listed candidates from the written entrance examination are required to undergo Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).