|NIFT BFTECH Exam Analyser||Details on NIFT BF TECH Exam, Syllabus, Exam Analysis, Pattern, Cut offs, Tips for Preparation and more|
|NIFT BFTECH Question Bank with Self Assessor||More than 50000 NIFT BFTECH Questions Subjectwise, Topicwise, Chapterwise with facility to create your own test based of parameters which include NIFT BF TECH Previous years old Question Papers.
- 180 Subject & Chapter Tests (Per Month) for NIFT BFTech Entrance Exam
|NIFT BFTECH Mock Tests with Test Simulator||- 15 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for NIFT BFTech Entrance Exam|
|NIFT BFTECH Report and Analytics||Test History for each attempted NIFT BF TECH Test with individual analytics. You get detailed real-time Analysis of NIFT BFTECH Test Papers.|
|NIFT BFTECH Comparative Study||All India Rank of NIFT BF TECH Mock Tests taken are compared with Toppers and Average Student.|
|Number of Test Per Day (12 Tests)||Self Assessor/Topic Tests - 6 Tests
Test Simulator/Mock Tests - 6 Tests
|NIFT BFTech Study Materials (Free)||NIFT BFTech Smart Learning has videos, study materials, notes and other help keyword wise and topic wise from large pool of knowledge.|
#Mark: EaseToLearn now has exclusive microsite for NIFT BFTECH 2023 Entrance Exams Online Preparation. Please click on easetolearn.in/NIFT BFTECH-entrance-exams for one stop on everything about NIFT BFTECH Exams Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Notification, Application form, old papers and NIFT BFTECH Entrance Exam Online Mock test Series.
EaseToLearn now has exclusive microsite for NIFT Entrance Exams: -
NIFT BACHELOR OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY COURSE (B.FTech
A. GENERAL ABILITY TEST (GAT): This test will comprise of various sub-tests
as given below:
1) Quantitative Ability
2) Communication Ability and English Comprehension
3) Analytical and Logical Ability
4) General Knowledge and Current Affairs
5) Case Study
1) Quantitative Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the quantitative ability of the candidates. The sub test consists of questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion, and Distance.
2) Communication Ability and English Comprehension: This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the candidates in day to day communication in English. It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings, comprehend a situation from a given passage etc.
3) Analytical Ability and Logical Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s inference and logic from the given information and evaluate the candidate’s ability to identify the logic or reason involved in a particular problem given and applying it in solving the problem. Concepts and practice of creative and lateral thinking are likely to be useful.
4) General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.
5) Case Study: This sub-test is based on a situation of an industry environment. It helps to evaluate the candidate’s managerial ability.