|NIFT-B-DES Exam Analyser||Details on NIFT-B-DES Exam, Syllabus, Exam Analysis, Cut offs, Tips and more|
|NIFT-B-DES Question Bank with Self Assessor||More than 50000 NIFT B DES Questions Subjectwise, Topicwise, Chapterwise with facility to create your own test based of parameters which include NIFT B DES Previous years old Question Papers.
- 180 Subject & Chapter Tests (Per Month) for NIFT BDes Entrance Exam
|NIFT-B-DES Mock Tests with Test Simulator||- 15 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for NIFT BDes Entrance Exam|
|NIFT-B-DES Report and Analytics||Test History for each attempted NIFT B DES Test with individual analytics. You get detailed real-time Analysis of NIFT B DES Test Papers.|
|NIFT-B-DES Comparative Study||All India Rank of NIFT B DES Mock Tests taken are compared with Toppers and Average Student.|
|Number of NIFT-B-DES Test Per Day (12 Tests)||Self Assessor/Topic Tests - 6 Tests
Test Simulator/Mock Tests - 6 Tests
|NIFT BDes Study Materials (Free)||NIFT BDes Smart Learning has videos, study materials, notes and other help keyword wise and topic wise from large pool of knowledge.|
#Mark: EaseToLearn now has exclusive microsite for NIFT BDES BDES 2023 Entrance Exams Online Preparation. Please click on easetolearn.in/NIFT BDES-b-des for one stop on everything about NIFT BDES BDES Exams Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Notification, Application form, old papers and NIFT BDES Entrance Exam Online Mock test Series.
EaseToLearn now has exclusive microsite for NIFT BDES Entrance Exams: -
NIFT BDES BACHELOR OF DESIGN (B.Des) COURSE:
GENERAL ABILITY TEST (GAT): This test will comprise of various sub-tests as given below:
1) Quantitative Ability
2) Communication Ability
3) English Comprehension
4) Analytical Ability
5) General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Click here to join the online NIFT BDES mock- test series of EASETOLEARN
1) Quantitative Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the quantitative ability of the candidates. The sub test consists of questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Percentage, Rate of Interest, Work and Task, Ratio and Proportion, and Distance.
2) Communication Ability: This sub-test is aimed at testing the language ability of the candidates in day to day communication in English. It includes questions on synonyms, antonyms, words with corresponding meanings, singular, plural, one word substitutes, idioms and phrases, correct spellings, etc.
3) English Comprehension: This sub-test is to test one’s ability to comprehend a situation from a given passage.
4) Analytical Ability: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s inference and logic from the given information.
5) General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.
CREATIVE ABILITY TEST (CAT): This test is administered to judge the skill, power of observation, innovation and design ability of the candidate. An important aspect of the test is the candidate’s usage of colour and illustration.
Shortlisted candidates from the written entrance examination are required to undergo a Situation Test which is a hands-on test to evaluate the candidate’s skills for material handling and innovative ability on a given situation with a given set of materials.